Bitcoin Librarys/Full Nodes
- Ultimate list of Liquid Resources
- Liquid Technical Documentation
- Liquid GitHub Repository
- Liquid Docker Images
- Liquid introduction
- Liquid FAQ
- Liquid Community Telegram group
- Elements guides - to use with a Liquid node, add rpc details to liquid.conf, as you would to connect to a Bitcoin node.
GUIDES & ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
- Easiest Bitcoin Lightning
- Harnessing Lightning
- LND Overview and Developer Guide
- LND (Understand and develop)
- Comprehensive Lightning Network Resources (from Jameson Lopp)
- Existing Lightning Applications and examples for inspo
LIGHTNING BONUS PRIZE RESOURCES
$500 USD paid in Bitcoin (unlimited winners)
Awarded to each and every eligible submission that successfully registers for Blockstack’s App Mining program.
(1) fill out this submission form (2) use Blockstack authentication at a minimum, (3) be publicly accessible/anyone can try the app, (4) use https and be hosted at a dedicated URL (not a netlify or similar url), and (5) must function/allow a user to do something after logging in.
$1000 USD paid in Bitcoin (1 winner per sponsored prize listed below)
*Note: All sponsored prizes will be selected at the sponsors’ discretion and may be exempt from the judging process as outlined in the Bitcoin Games Official Rules.
Awarded to the highest scoring eligible submission using Lightning technology with preference being given to applications that are non-custodial and with tools that run on self-hosted node. Radar ION is the company’s latest product, a suite of developer resources and tools for building on the Bitcoin Lightning Network. Reach out to Radar at email@example.com.
- applications that demonstrate a value proposition of the Lightning Network
- tools for analyzing, visualizing, or exploring the Lightning Network
- utilities for launching, connecting, rebalancing, and managing Lightning nodes
- middleware that makes it easier to create and launch Lightning applications
- feature contributions to existing open source Lightning apps, nodes, or wallets
Awarded to the highest scoring eligible project submission using Lightning technology and the OpenNode API. For more resources, see OpenNode Node.js Library and OpenNode GitHub Repository.